Pages - Menu

Friday, August 17, 2012

Anniversary Week, Day 6: Part 1

Sorry guys that yesterday was no post, but I was busy with RL stuff and it was important so yea. Well anyways today is one of two posts about Anniversary Week, so enjoy.

Today's post  is about the an LP that has been in my mind before for a long while. Let's Play V: Elsword Eve Ultimate AdventurE

Before I began doing LPs I was playing a free MMORPG called Elsword, it was almost just realased when  I started playing. Some of my earlier videos were just me playing stages of Elsword. Later on I saw the Korean version and I wanted to play as Eve because it looked just plain badass as Code Nemesis. But since there was way to check when it came to the US, all I can do is just do a crappy trailer. In fact it's the first ever Let's Play trailer I made, using crappy Windows Movie Maker.
Thankfully, I did not have to wait over 9000 days to try it, and I began recording on Thanksgiving, when it was released. Like the MapleStory LPs, this has no commentary but us, and it only focuses on playing every single dungeon and doing every single quest while reaching the level cap of 50(now it's 60, but whatever). This was a long and annoying thing to do and it eventually surpassed Aran Adventure as longest LP, but with the help of my old guild Calamity and mydim3 it was possible.

So overall this LP was:

  • First LP with a trailer- crappy one but whatever.
  • Second LP with episodes in HD- most eps. are in HD resolution but for some reason one did not upload in HD.
  • 2nd Longest LP as of now- This had 24 episodes divided into 75 parts spanning almost 28 hours, until it was beat by LP7.
So overall this LP was fun to do and really pushed my limits as a player. Also I mentioned that I will be doing the new city Hamel soon, but that may not be possible now, however you can dream of a possible sequel to the LP? Who knows!
Well until then, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment